Whether you are a brand new franchisee or have been in business for twenty years, Fleet Feet, Incorporated offers business consultation resources focused on the areas that are important to the success of your business.
Programs focus on areas such as local marketing, inventory planning & controls, customer service initiatives, and relationships with your vendors. As part of the Fleet Feet Sports team you will benefit from a culture focused on providing great service to all of the key stakeholders in our success: Our customers, our franchisees, and our vendors.
Some of the services available to our franchisees include:
- Direct access to your key inventory suppliers through our vendor management programs.
- A National Conference each summer which focuses on training in basic business and customer practices, and an opportunity to network with our key vendors, review new products, and network with fellow franchisees.
- Focused training in the areas of financial management, inventory controls, point-of-sale, apparel buying, footwear fit, and selling tactics.
- Continuous investment in the development of the Fleet Feet Sports brand, including national advertising and creative development available for all stores to use.
- Assistance with:
- Store design and layout.
- Site selection and lease negotiations.
- Budget and inventory planning.
*** Viewing of this website does not constitute an offer of franchise. An offer of franchise is only made with the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document. Fleet Feet is not directing this website to any person residing in a state where Fleet Feet is not authorized to offer franchises; and
No franchise will be sold in any state by or on behalf of the franchisor until the offering has been registered and declared effective and the appropriate Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser prior to the sale in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Rule and applicable state franchise laws.