At Fleet Feet, Incorporated we are dedicated to opening successful, profitable businesses with long-term potential. In order to help ensure success, we have high standards for our franchise candidates. To find those potential franchisees who will fit best within our system we look for some of the following characteristics:
- A dedicated focus on the customer and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with others in a positive manner.
- A capacity to be accountable for personal actions.
- The ability to contribute to the growth and development of others.
- The ability to self-manage.
Additionally we expect our candidates to be able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Financing: We do not believe in 100% financing for our franchises; we prefer a firmer initial position. We recommend at least 1/3 of total projected costs available in cash, an additional 1/3 in the form of a traditional loan, with the remainder accessible in the form of a line of credit or equity loan. Not enough capital? Think about the Operating Partner Program.
- Franchise owners will work in their stores. We are not looking for investment or absentee owners. Our owner-operators bring a distinct competitive advantage to our business model.
- Adoption of Fleet Feet Sports “best practices” and a commitment to our proprietary initiatives.
- A willingness to embrace change and to always position your business on the cutting edge of service-oriented retail.
*** Viewing of this website does not constitute an offer of franchise. An offer of franchise is only made with the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document. Fleet Feet is not directing this website to any person residing in a state where Fleet Feet is not authorized to offer franchises; and
No franchise will be sold in any state by or on behalf of the franchisor until the offering has been registered and declared effective and the appropriate Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser prior to the sale in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Rule and applicable state franchise laws.