GENERAL ORDER & PAYMENT INFORMATION
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- With Standard Ground Shipping, order times vary depending on destination. Most orders arrive within 4 business days of the order date, often sooner. If you chose Expedited Shipping, your order is guaranteed to arrive within 2-3 business days of your order date. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with real-time tracking information. NOTE that Saturday and Sunday are not active shipping days, and time-in-transit estimates are for business days.
I didn't receive an order confirmation email. What happened?
If you reached the "Order Successful" page on fleetfeetsports.com but have not received an order confirmation email, one of the following may have occurred:
- Payment authorization: your order may be being reviewed for security purposes. In this case, an order confirmation will not be sent until it has been released by the fraud protection team. This typically takes less than 8 hours, but occasionally can take a day or more.
- Incorrect email entered: if the email address used to place the order was entered incorrectly, the order confirmation can't be delivered. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this is the case and we will get your account information updated, as well as confirm your order (barring any further issues).
- Waiting time: typically order confirmations are sent immediately, but if it has been less than 5 minutes since order placement, a bit more time may be needed before you receive it. If it has been more than 30 minutes, one of the above scenarios is likely. For any additional questions on order confirmations, please email us at email@example.com.
I'm trying to place an order and getting an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
If you receive this error message, please double check the following:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date and CVV
- Ensure the billing address you entered is the one on record with your bank / credit card provider
For any further issues or questions with credit card processing, please call us at (844) 798-3570.
I tried placing an order and it did not go through; however, there are multiple pre-authorizations on my credit card. How should I proceed?
- If you are experiencing this issue, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of the issue immediately.
How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel an order (or specific items) that haven’t yet shipped by contacting us at (844) 798-3570 or emailing us at email@example.com.
My order was canceled and I don't know why. What happened?
- As part of our commitment to ensuring every customer gets the right fit, the right size — the overall right product— we encourage wear-testing in our stores as part of the process. Occasionally, this fitting process produces some minor wear-and-tear, leaving the item not quite “brand new” anymore. In this case, we cancel the order as we can no longer send an item of the highest quality to you. If an item you ordered online is not available, we will notify you as soon as possible to inform you of the cancellation. If you would like to substitute the item, please place a new order for the replacement item.
Do you do backorders? My chosen item(s) aren't in-stock anymore.
- Unfortunately, we cannot take backorders. If you're interested in purchasing an item that is currently not available, we recommend checking back regularly to see if the item has come back in-stock.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently only accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards for online orders. Gift cards are not currently redeemable online. To find out what forms of payment a local store accepts, please contact the location directly.
How can I check the status of my order?
- Simply click on 'My Account' in the upper right corner of our homepage and sign in to your account to view your Order History. You can also track your shipped order directly from your Shipping Confirmation email or by entering the supplied FedEx tracking number at www.fedex.com.
Where does my order ship from?
- Glad you asked! Unlike traditional warehouses, at fleetfeetsports.com your order is fulfilled by one of our local Fleet Feet Sports stores throughout the country. Each store is locally owned and operated, meaning 69% of your purchase goes back into the local community. When you shop at Fleet Feet Sports online, you shop local.
Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately we are unable to ship any orders placed on fleetfeetsports.com to destinations outside of the United States.
Is Express Shipping available?
- Yes! Express Shipping is available for a flat rate of $25 and guarantees delivery within 2-3 business days of order date. NOTE that Saturday and Sunday are not active shipping days, and time-in-transit windows are for business days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Fit Matters. And at Fleet Feet Sports, so does your happiness! If an item you purchased at a Fleet Feet Sports store or on fleetfeetsports.com doesn't make you happy by the way it performs, looks, or fits, we'll take it back within 60 days for an exchange or return. It's our promise to you!
Click here for detailed information on our Return Policy and instructions for online and in-store returns.
How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Once we have received the returned item(s) back, you will be refunded. While the process typically takes less than 2-3 business days, it can take up to 10 business days to post to your account. This timeframe varies by bank / credit card company.
Can I exchange items I purchased online?
- Unfortunately Fleet Feet Sports does not currently offer exchanges on merchandise purchased from our online store. If you are looking for a different size and/or color for an item already purchased, simply return the item via mail or at a local store for a full refund and place a new order for the desired item.
E-gift cards are available for order online and make the perfect gift - click here to purchase an e-gift card!
Can I redeem gift cards online?
- Unfortunately gift cards can only currently be redeemed in-store, and not online. This functionality is coming soon though! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions or assistance with using a gift card for an online order.
Can I order a physical gift card online?
- Physical gift cards are not available for purchase online, but can be purchased at any local Fleet Feet Sports store. Click here for a list of all store locations.
I want to present my e-gift card as a gift without emailing it to the recipient. Can I do that?
- In order to present an e-gift card without emailing it, please enter your email address as the recipient. The e-gift card will be sent to you, and from there you can print it out to deliver in the method you choose. From the email itself, simply click "Redeem" - the gift card page to print will load from there. NOTE, selecting "Redeem" does not actually redeem the gift card, it simply loads the e-gift card page. The email can also be forwarded on from your email address if you so choose.
PERSONAL REWARDS & LOYALTY PROGRAM POINTS
Can I use the discounts and rewards earned through my local store online?
- Unfortunately at this time we do not have the functionality to redeem rewards earned in-store in our online store. We are hoping to add this feature to our site in the future. If you have any questions about your reward points, please reach out directly to your local store.
Can I use my store credit online?
- Unfortunately, store credits may not be redeemed online at this time.
VISITING A FLEET FEET SPORTS STORE
Is there a cost to get fit for shoes or sports bras at Fleet Feet Sports? Am I required to purchase anything that I may try on?
- There is no cost for taking part in our FIT process! While there can sometimes be a wait, depending on day and time, that is generally a rare occurrence. There is never any requirement to purchase — we leave that entirely up to you. Learn more about our FIT process here.
Do I need an appointment to get fit for shoes or sports bras at Fleet Feet Sports?
- There is no appointment necessary — stop in whenever is good for you!
What brands do you carry in-store?
- Each Fleet Feet Sports store is an individually owned and operated business, so brands can vary from location to location. For a specific request, please reach out to your local store. That being said, the following brands are carried across most locations: addaday, adidas, ASICS, Balega, Brooks, CEP, Enell, Garmin, GU Energy, HOKA ONE ONE, Mizuno, Nathan Sports, New Balance, Nike, nuun, Strassburg, Saucony, Superfeet, Under Armour.
FINDING THE RIGHT SHOES FOR YOU
What shoes should I purchase?
- Finding the best shoe for you can be tricky — however, it's our area of expertise! The single best way to find the right pair of shoes for you is to stop by a Fleet Feet Sports store to get fit; our FIT Specialists are highly trained, knowledgeable, and dedicated to helping find the perfect shoe for you. Learn more about our FIT process here, then visit a Fleet Feet Sports store and get FIT!
What do the different shoe widths mean? How can I see what width a shoe is online?
- Shoe widths vary between men's and women's shoes — see the chart below for each. Note, not all widths are available in every style of shoe.
- All widths that a given shoe style is available in are shown in thumbnail images underneath the shoe name. Beneath each thumbnail image, the width identifier is shown (corresponding to the above chart). For example, circled below are this women’s shoe style in Standard Width (B); Wide Width (D); and Narrow Width (2A):
For any additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.