Whether you are a brand new franchisee or have been in business for twenty years, Fleet Feet, Incorporated offers business consultation resources focused on the areas that are important to the success of your business.
Programs focus on areas such as local marketing, inventory planning & controls, customer service initiatives, and relationships with your vendors. As part of the Fleet Feet Sports team you will benefit from a culture focused on providing great service to all of the key stakeholders in our success: Our customers, our franchisees, and our vendors.
Some of the services available to our franchisees include:
- Direct access to your key inventory suppliers through our vendor management programs.
- A National Conference each summer which focuses on training in basic business and customer practices, and an opportunity to network with our key vendors, review new products, and network with fellow franchisees.
- Focused training in the areas of financial management, inventory controls, point-of-sale, apparel buying, footwear fit, and selling tactics.
- Continuous investment in the development of the Fleet Feet Sports brand, including national advertising and creative development available for all stores to use.
- Assistance with:
- Store design and layout.
- Site selection and lease negotiations.
- Budget and inventory planning.