Fleet Feet, Incorporated offers business consultation resources focused on the areas that are important to the success of your business.
Resources Provided Before You Open
All new franchisees are taken through an extensive development process which encompasses training in our Carrboro, NC headquarters, in-store training with existing franchisees, and online training. We will provide new franchisees assistance with:
- Sales projections and budgeting.
- Site selection and lease negotiations.
- Best practices for store design and layout.
- Establishing accounts with key inventory suppliers.
- Creating opening orders and inventory planning.
- Staff selection and training.
- Fundamentals of footwear fitting.
- Understanding products to help the customer find solutions.
- Marketing, promotion and customer acquisition.
Also, new franchisees will attend a national conference with franchisees and vendors. Therefore, before you open for business, you will have established relationships with the national leadership teams of your most important vendors as well as existing franchisees from across the country.
Your First Two Years and Beyond
All new franchisees are assigned a Corporate Franchise Development Specialist who will work with you from the signing of your franchise development agreement through your first two years of store ownership. This person will lead you through our timeline for opening a store and stay with you to guide you through those first two critical years in business.
After your second anniversary and throughout your relationship with Fleet Feet Sports you will have access to the Fleet Feet, Incorporated operations staff who will continue to provide assistance to you on topics ranging from managing your growth to managing your expenses.
- An annual National Conference focused on training to help you grow your business and an opportunity to review new products, and network with key vendors and fellow franchisees.
- Training opportunities in the areas of:
- Staff development and retention
- Financial management
- Inventory control
- Product buying
- Customer acquisition and social media
- Website design
- Creating an amazing customer experience
- Access to national branding campaigns and assets that will allow you to represent your store at the highest level.