Characteristics of Successful Franchisees
At Fleet Feet, Incorporated we are dedicated to opening successful, profitable businesses with long-term potential. In order to help ensure success, we have high standards for our franchise candidates. Our most sucessful franchisees possess the following characteristics:
- A dedicated focus on the customer and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering belief in your ability to be successful.
- An interest in becoming the fitness and health leader within your community.
- The ability to help others achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Total investment to open a new store generally falls between $180,000 and $338,000.
- Franchisees generally put in:
- 1/3 in cash.
- 1/3 in the form of a traditional loan.
- 1/3 in the form of a line of credit or equity loan.
- Not enough capital? Consider our Operating Partner Program
- Our franchise owners work in their stores. We do not franchise with investment or absentee owners. Our owner-operators bring a distinct competitive advantage to our business model.
- A willingness to embrace change and to always position your business on the cutting edge of service-oriented retail.