Your competition will be left in awe this Independence Day when you show up to the starting line (and post-race barbecue) in this limited edition Freedom ISO from Saucony. With special stars and stripes graphics on the upper, outsole, and sockliner, the Freedom Freedom screams ‘independence’ with every stride. And with a full-length EVERUN midsole and ISOFIT paired together for an amazing run, the only more perfect combination you’ll find this 4th of July is hot dogs and ketchup.
NOTE this style runs slightly small. If in doubt, order half a size up.
- The first ever full-length EVERUN midsole
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Stars and stripes graphics on the upper, outsole, and sockliner
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
- Weight: 8.1 oz. | 230 g.