Introducing a new form of grit in the Peregrine 7. Like runner like shoe, this ride doesn’t fear the off-road, taking serious grip of every terrain with a PWRTRAC outsole. The TPU exoskeleton secures the foot with added protection from the elements, while EVERUN cushions every footstrike with resilience and energy.
- Successor to the Peregrine 6
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for optimal support and protection
- RUNDRY Collar Lining wicks moisture away quickly
- External heel support for lockdown fit and hold